Nelly - Grillz

[postlink]http://videosdeyoutubegratis.blogspot.com/2010/04/nelly-grillz.html[/postlink]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fijggq5R6wendofvid

[starttext]

Autor: Nelly
Nombre de canción: Grillz

Rob the jewelry store and tell 'em make me a grill.
Dirrty, R&B.
Add da whole top diamond and the bottom Row's gold.

[J.D.]
Yo we bout to start a epidemic wit dis one
Ya'll know what dis is... So So Def

[Nelly]
Got 30 down at the bottom, 30 mo at the top
All invisible set in little ice cube blocks
If I could call it a drink, call it a smile on da rocks
If I could call out a price, let's say I call out a lot
I got like platinum and white gold, traditional gold
I'm changin grillz errday, like Jay change clothes,
I might be grilled out nicely (oh) In my white tee (oh),
On South beach (oh) in my wife beat.
V V and studded you can tell when they cut it
Ya see my granmama hate it, but my lil mama love it
Cuz when I...

[Woman]
Open up ya mouth, ya grill gleamin (say what)
Eyes stay low from da cheifin'

[Nelly]
I got a grill I call penny candy you know what that means,
It look like Now n Laters, gum drops, jelly beans
I wouldn't leave it for nothin only a crazy man would
So if you catch me in ya city, somewhere out in ya hood just say

[Chorus:]
Smile fo me daddy
(What you lookin at)
Let me see ya grill
(Let you see my what)
Ya, ya grill ya, ya, ya grill
(Rob da jewelry store and tell 'em make me a grill)
Smile fo me daddy
(What you lookin at)
I want to see your grill
(You wanna see my what)
Ya, ya grill ya, ya, ya grill
(Had a whole top diamonds and da bottom Row's gold)

[Paul Wall]
What it do baby
It's da ice man Paul Wall
I got my mouth lookin somethin like a disco ball
I got da diamonds and da ice all hand set
I might cause a cold front if I take a deep breath
My teeth gleaming like I'm chewin on aluminum foil
Smilein showin off my diamonds sippin on some Pinot Noir
I put my money where my mouth is and bought a grill
20 carrots 30 stacks let 'em know im so fo real
My motivation is them 30 pointers V VS the furniture my mouth
Piece simply symbolize success
I got da wrist wear and neck wear dats captivatin
But it's my smile dats got these on-lookers spectatin
My mouth piece simply certified a total package
Open up my mouth and you see mo carrots than a salad
My teeth are mind blowin givin everybody chillz
Call me George Foreman cuz I'm sellin everybody grillz

[Chorus]

[Gipp]
Gipp got dem yellows, got dem purples, got dem reds
Lights gon hit ya and make you woozie in ya head
You can catch me in my 2 short drop
Mouth got colors like a fruit loop box

[Ali]
Dis what it do when da lou
Ice grill Country Grammar
Where da hustlas move bricks
and da gangsta's bang hamma's
Where I got em you can spot them
On da top in da bottom
Gotta bill in my mouth like im Hillary Rodham

[Gipp]
I ain't dissin no body but lets bring it to da lite
Gipp was da first wit my mouth bright white
Yeah deez hos can't focus cuz they eyesight blurry
Tippin on some 4's you can see my mouth jewelry

[Ali]
I got fo different sets its a fabolous thang
1 white, 1 yellow, like Fabolous chain
and da otha set is same got my name in da mold

(Had a whole top diamonds and da bottom Row's gold)

[Chorus]

[Woman]
Boy how you get grill that way and
How much did you pay
Every time I see you
Tha first thing I'm gon' say hey.....

[Chorus]

Nelly Lyrics
[endtext]

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Deja tu comentario :)