Snow Patrol - Chocolate (Letra y video)

[postlink]http://videosdeyoutubegratis.blogspot.com/2010/10/snow-patrol-chocolate-letra-y-video.html[/postlink]endofvid [starttext] Lyrics - Video - Snow Patrol - Chocolate
This could be the very minute
I'm aware I'm alive
All these places feel like home

With a name I'd never chosen
I can make my first steps
As a child of 25

This is the straw, final straw in the
Roof of my mouth as I lie to you
Just because I'm sorry doesn't mean
I didn't enjoy it at the time

You're the only thing that I love
It scares me more every day
On my knees I think clearer
Goodness knows I saw it coming
Or at least I'll claim I did
But in truth I'm lost for words

What have I done it's too late for that
What have I become truth is nothing yet
A simple mistake starts the hardest time
I promise I'll do anything you ask this time
¿Que tal te pareció la canción de Snow Patrol - Chocolate? [endtext]

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Deja tu comentario :)