Chris Brown - Yeah 3x (Letra y video)

[postlink]http://videosdeyoutubegratis.blogspot.com/2010/10/chris-brown-yeah-3x-letra-y-video.html[/postlink]endofvid [starttext] Lyrics - Video - Chris Brown - Yeah 3x
Up in the moment
Can’t believe
Your so beautiful
Feels like I’m in a dream
Baby let go

Some where that you
Been Before
So take my hand and come with me
Girl don’t feel out of place
Cause I, I’m in love with this feeling now
Hope that this will last a while
We shall make it last a while

Fill out a drink
So do we
Get more bottles
Bring them to me
Hold your glasses up
People everywhere
Now everybody put your hands in the air and say

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah (Girl I wanna)
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah (I wanna see you tonight)
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah (Girl I gotta)
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah(I wanna see you tonight)

Oooooooo
Let me see your hands
Ooooooooo
Tonight, tonight is the night

All the pretty young thangs in the party
Let me see your hands up
And if tonight you don’t want to party tell them *BEEP*
So DJ turn it loud
And watch me turn it up
Don’t worry about it were here to party so
Jump jump jump jump

Girl I want to
I wanna see you tonight
Girl I gotta
I gotta see you tonight

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah
Tonight is the night
¿Que tal te pareció la canción de Chris Brown - Yeah 3x? [endtext]

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Deja tu comentario :)