Jamiroquai - White Knuckle Ride (Letra y video)

[postlink]http://videosdeyoutubegratis.blogspot.com/2010/10/jamiroquai-white-knuckle-ride-letra-y.html[/postlink]endofvid [starttext] Lyrics - Video - Jamiroquai - White Knuckle Ride
Yeah gonna make it better
Ooohhh Yeah
Yeah gonna make it right

Here it is
There’s a way to make it better
It gets you down
It’s the pressure (pressure)
I’m serious
Trouble genies on the way
Got a little something for ya
It’s the pressure (pressure)
It gets ya.
Now it really ain’t what you know
But I’m giving it away
I can’t let this pressure go
This pressure’s here to stay, yeah

Coros:
Yeah (White Knuckle Ride)
Gonna Make It Better (White Knuckle Ride, I’m On It Baby)
Ooh Baby
Yeah (White Knuckle Ride)
Gonna Make It Right (White Knuckle Ride, I’m On It)
It’s not so easy to control (Pressure)
It’s not so easy to control (Pressure)
There’s always an easy way to make it better

There it is, there it is
Couldn’t change it if I wanted
Can taste it all the time, it’s the pressure (Pressure)
Yeah hey, oh baby
Say we’re two alike
Don’t know if I can recover (Don’t Know If I Can Recover)
Got me ‘round it’s little finger (Got Me By It’s Little Finger)
Pressure (Pressure)
Whoa Whoa Whoa there it is
Couldn’t change it if I wanted to taste it all the time
So return to life
Don’t know if I can recover when I taste it all the time
Taste it all the time yeah

Coros X2

Took a White Knuckle Ride Baby
¿Que tal te pareció la canción de Jamiroquai - White Knuckle Ride? [endtext]

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Deja tu comentario :)