Tame Impala - Solitude Is Bliss (Letra y video)

[postlink]http://videosdeyoutubegratis.blogspot.com/2010/10/tame-impala-solitude-is-bliss-letra-y.html[/postlink]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-F2e9fmYL7Yendofvid [starttext] Letra - Video - Tame Impala - Solitude Is Bliss
Cracks in the pavement underneath my shoe
I care less and less about it and less about you
No one else around to look at me
So I can look at my shadow as much as I please

All the kicks that I can't compare to
Making friends like they're all supposed to
You will never come close to how I feel (x2
Space around me where my soul can breathe

I've got body that my mind can leave
Nothing else matters I don't care what I miss
Find More lyrics at www.sweetslyrics.com
Company's okay

Solitude is bliss
There's a party in my head and no one is invited
And you will never come close to how I feel (x2)
Movement doesn't flow

Quite like it does when I'm alone
I'll be the one who's free
You and I are friends
Can watch me today

Don't ask me how you're supposed to feel
You will never come close to how I feel (x4 fade out)
¿Que tal te pareció la canción de Tame Impala - Solitude Is Bliss? [endtext]

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Deja tu comentario :)