Bloc Party - Banquet (Letra y video)

[postlink]http://videosdeyoutubegratis.blogspot.com/2010/08/bloc-party-banquet.html[/postlink]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdkmhquF60oendofvid [starttext] Letra - Video - Bloc Party - Banquet
A heart of stone, a smoking gun
I can give you life, I can take it away

A heart of stone, a smoking gun
I'm working it out
Why'd you feel so underrated?
Why'd you feel so negated?

Turning away from the light
Becoming adult
Turning into my soul
I wanted to bite not destroy
To feel her underneath
Turning into my soul

She don't think straight
She's got such a dirty mind and it never ever stops
And you don't taste like her and you never ever will
And we don't read the papers, we don't read the news
Heaven's never enough, we will never be fooled

And if you feel a little left behind
We will wait you on the other side

Cos I'm on fire
I'm on fire when you come

I'm on fire so stub me out
¿Que tal te pareció la canción de Bloc Party - Banquet ? [endtext]

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Deja tu comentario :)