Band of Horses - The Funeral (Letra y video)

[postlink]http://videosdeyoutubegratis.blogspot.com/2010/08/band-of-horses-funeral-letra-y-video.html[/postlink]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMFWFhTFohkendofvid [starttext] Letra - Video - Band of Horses - The Funeral
I'm coming up only to hold you under
I'm coming up only to show you wrong
And to know you is hard and we wonder
To know you all wrong, we were

Really too late to call, so we wait for
Morning to wake you; it's all we got
To know me as hardly golden
Is to know me all wrong, they were

At every occasion I'll be ready for a funeral
At every occasion once more is called a funeral
Every occasion I'm ready for the funeral
At every occasion one brilliant day funeral

I'm coming up only to show you down for
I'm coming up only to show you wrong
To the outside, the dead leaves, they all blow (alive is very poetic)
For'e (before) they died had trees to hang their hope

At every occasion I'll be ready for the funeral
At every occasion once more is called the funeral
At every occasion I'm ready for the funeral
At every occasion one brilliant day funeral
¿Que tal te pareció la canción de Band of Horses - The Funeral? [endtext]

1 comentarios:

BACKSTREET GIRL dijo...

esta cancion me enkanto y la neta esta serie esta de poka bueno solo era eso y liz eres unik y la neta q bueno que dejaste el bando superficial en fin bye pd: avisen cunado empieza la otra temporaDA

Publicar un comentario

Deja tu comentario :)