Empire Of The Sun - Walking On A Dream (Letra y video)

[postlink]http://videosdeyoutubegratis.blogspot.com/2010/08/empire-of-sun-walking-on-dream-letra-y.html[/postlink]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNqiRsq_J9wendofvid [starttext] Letra - Video - Empire Of The Sun - Walking On A Dream
Walking on a dream
How can I explain
Talking to myself
Will I see again

We are always running for the thrill of it thrill of it
Always pushing up the hill searching for the thrill of it
On and on and on we are calling out and out again
Never looking down I'm just in awe of what's in front of me

Is it real now
When two people become one
I can feel it
When two people become one

Thought I'd never see
The love you found in me
Now it's changing all the time
Living in a rhythm where the minutes working overtime

Catch me I'm falling down
Catch me I'm falling down

Don't stop just keep going on
I'm your shoulder lean upon
So come on deliver from inside
All we got is tonight that is right till first lig
¿Que tal te pareció la canción de Empire Of The Sun - Walking On A Dream? [endtext]

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Deja tu comentario :)