Van Halen - Hot For Teacher (Letra y video)

[postlink]http://videosdeyoutubegratis.blogspot.com/2010/09/van-halen-hot-for-teacher-letra-y-video.html[/postlink]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0XLKcMoXREendofvid [starttext] Letra - Video - Van Halen - Hot For Teacher
"Oh wow, man !"
"Wait a second man. Whaddaya think the teacher's gonna look like this
year ?"
"My butt, man !"

T-T-Teacher stop that screaming, teacher don't you see ?
Don't wanna be no uptown fool.
Maybe I should go to hell, but I'm doin' well,
teacher needs to see me after school.

Coros

I think of all the education that I missed.
But then my homework was never quite like this.

Got it bad, got it bad, got it bad,
I'm hot for teacher.
I got it bad, so bad,
I'm hot for teacher.

spoken:
"Hey, I heard you missed us, we're back !"
"I brought my pencil"
"Gimme something to write on, man"

I heard about your lessons, but lessons are so cold.
I know about this school.
Little girl from cherry lane, how did you get so bold ?
How did you know that golden rule ?

Coros

(guitar solo)

"Oh man, I think the clock is slow"
"I don't feel tardy"
"Class dismissed"
¿Que tal te pareció la canción de Van Halen - Hot For Teacher ? [endtext]

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Deja tu comentario :)